Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you enjoy learning more about WareGuest, our products and services.
WareGuest respects your right to privacy in the Internet world, by using the Web site WareGuest to communicate with us. We have implemented all necessary measures and make our greatest effort to preserve the security of any personal information. WareGuest is committed to comply with local laws and privacy protection of personal data.
1. Navigation through the website
The WareGuest is the company administering this website and only collects and retains the following information about its users:
- The domain name server (ISP) and/or the IP address that gives access to the network. This way we can compile statistics on those visiting this website. This information allows us to know the areas of greatest demand, increase and improve its content to better serve users;
- Entry and time you access this website, which allows us to know what the peak hours and make the necessary arrangements to avoid the congestion of the service;
- The Internet address from where the link directed to this website. With this data we can know the effectiveness of different banners and links that are directed to our server and enhance those that offer better results;
- The data in the forms on this website and are gathered in a database.
The WareGuest reserves the right to examine and use that information to optimize the content and customize the services rendered and provide other services that users can benefit from this website.
The data to contact with WareGuest should be used only to ask questions or provide information related to this website. If the contacts of WareGuest are used improperly or for sending unsolicited messages, the WareGuest reserves the right to prosecute.
2. Using of cookies
The user can accept or delete cookies. Most web applications or web browsing automatically accept cookies. The user can change the settings on your browser to accept cookies or not. All our cookies store information in encrypted form.
3. Data Protection
The WareGuest is concerned with the security and confidentiality of data of its users and customers. Your personal data always takes place through a secure connection.
The data submitted by users are stored in a database established for this purpose and in any situation will be used for any purpose other than what was expressed.
In accordance with the Law of Protection of Personal Data, visitors, users and customers of this website may at any time exercise his right of access, rectification and cancellation, a written communication to the contacts listed below.
4. Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites over which WareGuest have no control, nor is it responsible for their content. The inclusion of links to other sites is done solely as a reference and information without any kind of opinion about the content, owners, services or products offered.
Any link to this website is the responsibility of the respective website and may not be mentioned any kind of support by WareGuest in this website without the authorization of WareGuest.
The WareGuest reserves the right to demand the removal of any link unless it considers itself, and this criterion alone is responsible.
The content of this website may not be embedded in the structure of any other website without the express permission of WareGuest.
All questions regarding this website, should be addressed to:
WareGuest, Global Hospitality Systems
Zona Ind. Coca Maravilhas, LT. 57, 1º Piso
Tel: (+351) 282 098 495